The Web Science Conference 2023 adheres to the ACM Code of Ethics and ACM Policy Against Harassment. Any participant who experiences unacceptable behavior may contact the General Chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In participating, I acknowledge ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behavior such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against me:
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, and other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organizers.
- “By submitting your article to an ACM Publication, you are hereby acknowledging that you and your co-authors are subject to all ACM Publications Policies, including ACM’s new Publications Policy on Research Involving Human Participants and Subjects. Alleged violations of this policy or any ACM Publications Policy will be investigated by ACM and may result in a full retraction of your paper, in addition to other potential penalties, as per ACM Publications Policy.”
- “Please ensure that you and your co-authors obtain an ORCID ID, so you can complete the publishing process for your accepted paper. ACM has been involved in ORCID from the start and we have recently made a commitment to collect ORCID IDs from all of our published authors. The collection process has started and will roll out as a requirement throughout 2022. We are committed to improve author discoverability, ensure proper attribution and contribute to ongoing community efforts around name normalization; your ORCID ID will help in these efforts.”